While currently in Beta release, DISPLAY 3 has notable features:
- Works seamlessly with SketchUp for sophisticated venue modelling or allows for more simple venue and shape creation.
- Quick access to layer management inherited from the SketchUp model, with ability to hide unwanted surfaces.
- Manually assign coverage to surfaces or quickly associate coverage properties to all surfaces on a layer.
- Includes current Martin Audio constant curvature arrays, point source loudspeakers and subwoofers.
- Powerful subwoofer array tool enabling rapid design of ground deployed linear arrays of subwoofers.
- Importation of DISPLAY 2 files - including optimised arrays - for visualisation in 3D.
- Quickly map SPL results onto a 3D model.
Over time, DISPLAY 3 will incorporate all Martin Audio line array systems with a full optimisation process alongside the full portfolio of point source, ceiling and subwoofer solutions for a complete self-contained system design and prediction platform.