|TYPE||Compact, coaxial differential dispersion passive two-way system|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (5)||65Hz-20kHz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 55Hz|
|DRIVER||LF: 10” (250mm)/2.5” (63.5mm) voice coil, long excursion, shared ferrite motor with HF|
HF: 1” (25mm) exit/1.4” (38mm) voice coil, polyimide dome compression driver
|RATED POWER (2)||250W AES, 1000W peak|
|MAXIMUM SPL (9)||120dB continuous, 126dB peak|
|DISPERSION (-6dB)||110˚-75˚ horizontal, 60˚ vertical (user-rotatable)|
|ENCLOSURE||Multi-angle birch/poplar ply|
|FINISH||Black textured paint|
|PROTECTIVE GRILLE||Black perforated steel with scrim cloth backing|
|CONNECTORS||2 x NL4 type|
|PIN CONNECTIONS||1+/- to 1+/-|
|FITTINGS||19 x M8 inserts, pole-mount socket, 1 x bar handle|
|DIMENSIONS||(W) 324mm x (H) 522mm x (D) 289mm |
(W) 12.8ins x (H) 20.6ins x (D) 11.4ins
DDX10 is part of the DDX series. Combining the ‘point-source’ benefits of coaxial designs with the consistent coverage of differential dispersion technology, DDX full-range systems project sound evenly front-to-back while exhibiting wide horizontal coverage close to the speaker — delivering ultimate fidelity and impact to all corners of the audience.
- Multi-purpose, professional, passive full range systems
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology achieves ‘point source’ performance and optimum coverage footprint across the audience plane
- Compact, multi-angle enclosures for vertical and horizontal orientation and stage monitor use
- Drivers can be rotated for vertical or horizontal operation by removing screw-free perforated steel grilles
- Live sound reinforcement and portable systems
- Stage monitors and sidefills
- Theatre sound
- Corporate AV events
- Fixed installations in Government, Education, Museums, Hotels and hospitality
The DDX10 is a very compact two-way passive loudspeaker system which utilises a 10” (250mm) LF/1” (25mm) exit HF coaxial differential dispersion driver which can be easily rotated for horizontal or vertical orientation depending on venue design requirements.
DDX10 is uniquely placed to meet the foreground requirements of a variety of applications that require upfront sound levels from a very compact enclosure. Supplemented by DDX118 or X218 subwoofer swill enable the DDX10 to operate as small dancefloor or sound reinforcement system that is remarkably powerful for its size, as well as being extremely portable.
The DDX10 is constructed from durable plywood, finished with hard wearing black textured coating paint, and fitted with a screw-free steel grille, M8 inserts for a wall bracket and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole mount socket.
Ergonomic handles at the rear of the enclosure make for easy handling while maintaining clean lines.
Martin Audio DDX10