|TYPE||High-output, Coaxial Differential Dispersion passive two-way system|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (5)||55Hz-18kHz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 45Hz|
|DRIVER||LF: 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil, long excursion, shared ferrite motor system with HF |
HF: 1.4” (36mm) exit/3” (75mm) voice coil, titanium dome compression driver
|RATED POWER (2)||400W AES, 1600W peak|
|MAXIMUM SPL (9)||126dB continuous, 132dB peak|
|DISPERSION (-6dB)||100˚-60˚ horizontal, 60˚ vertical (user-rotatable)|
|ENCLOSURE||Multi-angle birch/poplar ply|
|FINISH||Black textured paint|
|PROTECTIVE GRILLE||Black perforated steel with scrim cloth backing|
|CONNECTORS||2 x NL4 type|
|PIN CONNECTIONS||1+/- to 1+/-|
|FITTINGS||19 x M8 inserts, pole-mount socket, 2 x bar handles|
|DIMENSIONS||W) 427mm x (H) 690mm x (D) 419mm |
(W) 16.8ins x (H) 27.2ins x (D) 16.5ins
DDX15 is part of the DDX series. Combining the ‘point-source’ benefits of coaxial designs with the consistent coverage of differential dispersion technology, DDX full-range systems project sound evenly front-to-back while exhibiting wide horizontal coverage close to the speaker — delivering ultimate fidelity and impact to all corners of the audience.
- Multi-purpose, professional, passive full range systems
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology achieves ‘point source’ performance and optimum coverage footprint across the audience plane
- Compact, multi-angle enclosures for vertical and horizontal orientation and stage monitor use
- Drivers can be rotated for vertical or horizontal operation by removing screw-free perforated steel grilles
- Live sound reinforcement and portable systems
- Stage monitors and sidefills
- Theatre sound
- Corporate AV events
- Fixed installations in Government, Education, Museums, Hotels and hospitality
Ideal for medium-to-large rooms, the DDX15 is a very high-power, passive two-way system designed for professional portable applications and installations that demand the ultimate in sonic performance from a single enclosure.
It combines very high output capability with exceptional fidelity and coverage consistency. Its coaxial differential driver unit comprises a powerful 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil LF driver and a 1.4” (35mm) exit HF compression driver with a 3” (75mm) pure titanium diaphragm.
Its protective steel grille is a spring-fit into the sides of the enclosure for easy access to rotate the HF horn. The symmetrical, multi-angle enclosure is manufactured from durable plywood and coated in textured black paint. It is fitted with M8 inserts for a wall bracket and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole-mount socket.
Ergonomic handles at the rear of the enclosure make for easy handling while maintaining clean lines.
Martin Audio DDX15