Signature Sound, Class Leading Coverage and Performance
Since 1971, Martin Audio has been designing and manufacturing from its British headquarters high performance professional loudspeaker and electronics systems for both touring and permanent installation.
Theatre, musicals and live production is in our blood having provided sound systems for worldwide productions including Jesus Christ Superstar, Legally Blonde, Spamalot, Joseph, Return to Forbidden Planet, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Grease, Lord of the Dance and Dirty Dancing.
At Martin Audio we recognise the importance of intelligible speech, vocals and music that envelops the audience, front to back, regardless of the acoustic challenges set by the production or venue itself and have a range of product solutions tailored to meet these needs.
We achieve this by an obsessive attention to detail on the professional sound system’s acoustic performance, involving a sophisticated mix of design, research, mathematical modelling and software engineering, to deliver dynamic, full-frequency sound right across the audience.
- Avenue Q, Tour, UK
- Cho Kabuki: Yoshitsune Senbonzakura, Japan
- Gone With the Wind, Chunichi Theatre, Sakae, Japan
- Jesus Christ Superstar - Chicago, IL, USA
- Jesus Christ Superstar, 2016 - Regents Park, London, UK
- Jesus Christ Superstar, 2017 - Regents Park, London, UK
- Last Five Years, St. James Theatre, London, UK
- Legally Blonde, Tour, UK